Goletrax’s Terms of Service
Welcome to Goletrax, a platform for readers, writers and businesses.
This web page represents a legal document that serves as our Terms of Service and it governs the legal terms of our website, http://www.goletrax.com, sub-domains, and any associated web-based and mobile applications (collectively, "Website"), as owned and operated by Goletrax.
Please read our Terms of Service carefully before you start to use the Site or the App. If you have any question regarding these Terms of Service, please contact our Support Team. If you have any question regarding the Site or the Terms of Service, you can do it by email at [email protected]
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important to us. If you are under 13, please don’t use the site or App. Also, do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any personal information to or on Goletrax. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us immediately.
Use of Our Service
You do not have to register in order to visit Goletrax. To access certain features, including: Buying eBooks, writing reviews, send message to other users, writing stories, comments, likes and others functionalities; you will need to register with Goletrax and create an account. Your account gives you access to the services and functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time and in our sole discretion.
The terms "us" or "we" or "our" refers to Goletrax, the owner of the Website.
A "Visitor" is someone who merely browses our Website, but has not registered as Member.
A "Member" is an individual that has registered with us to use our Service.
Our "Service" represents the collective functionality and features as offered through our Website to our Members.
A "User" is a collective identifier that refers to either a Visitor or a Member.
All text, information, graphics, audio, video, and data offered through our Website are collectively known as our "Content".
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Goletrax’s Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
2. Modify or copy the materials;
3. Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
4. Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Goletrax’s; web site
5. Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
6. Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
7. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Goletrax at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Listing of offered products on the Website could be used only for lawful purposes by Users of the Website. You could not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any hallmark, logo, copyrighted image, or most proprietary details (consisting of images, text, page layout, or type) of Goletrax without express composed consent. You might not use any meta tags or any various other "unseen text" utilizing Goletrax's name or trademarks without the express written consent of Goletrax. You agree not to offer or modify any content found on the Website consisting of, however not limited to, names of Users and Content, or to recreate, display, openly perform, distribute, or otherwise make use of the Material, in any way for any public function, in connection with services or products that are not those of Goletrax, in other way that is likely to trigger confusion among consumers, that disparages or challenges Goletrax or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of Goletrax's or its licensor's residential property, or that otherwise infringes Goletrax's or its licensor's copyright rights. You also agree to abstain from abusing any of the material that appears on the Site. The use of the Material on any other website or in a networked computer system environment for any purpose is prohibited. Any code that Goletrax develops to generate or show any Material of the pages making up the Website is likewise secured by Goletrax's copyright, and you may not copy or adjust such code.
Goletrax has no duty to keep track of any products published, transferred, or connected to or with the Site. If you think that something on the Website breaches these Terms please contact our marked representative as set forth below.
If alerted by a User of any products, which allegedly do not conform to these Terms, Goletrax could in its single discernment explore the allegation and figure out whether to take other actions or ask for the removal or get rid of the Content. Goletrax has no liability or duty to Individuals for efficiency or nonperformance of such activities.
You are connecting with us electronically when you go to the Website or send out emails to us. You consent to get interactions from us online. We will connect with you by email or by uploading notifications on the Site. You concur that all contracts notifications, disclosure, and various other communicates that we provide to you digitally please any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
If you utilize the Website, you are accountable for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and you accept responsibility for all activities that happen under your account and password. You also accept not to reveal any personally identifiable information, consisting of, however not limited to, first and last names, credentials, or various other details of a personal nature ("Personal Data") from the Site. Your disclosure of any Personal Data on the website might result in the immediate termination of your account. Goletrax additionally reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and remove or edit Content at it's sole discernment.
Goletrax does not guarantee the truthfulness or represent, precision, or dependability of Content on the site, consisting of Personal Data. Each Individual is accountable for upgrading and changing any pertinent account info when essential to preserve the truthfulness, precision, or reliability of the details.
Reviews, Comments, Messages and Other Material
Registered Users of the Website might post evaluations and remarks of a product and services purchased by means of the Website, so long as the Material is not unlawful, profane, threatening, defamatory, an invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not include or include industrial solicitation, mass mailings, or any type of "spam." You may not use another User's account to impersonate a User or entity, or otherwise deceived as to the origin of the opinions. Goletrax books the right (however is not bound) to eliminate or modify such Material, but does not regularly examine posted Material.
If you post an evaluation or send comments, and unless Goletrax suggests otherwise, you grant Goletrax a if they choose. You represent and require that You own or otherwise control all the rights to the content that You post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content You supply does not violate this policy and will not trigger injury to anyone or entity; which You will indemnify Goletrax for all claims resulting from Content You supply. Goletrax has the right but not the commitment to edit and keep track of or eliminate any task or Material. Goletrax takes no duty and assumes no liability for any content published by You or any 3rd party nonexclusive, royalty-free, permanent, irrevocable, and completely sublicensable right to utilize, recreate, modify, adjust, release, equate, create derivative works from, distribute, and screen such content throughout the world, in any media. You grant Goletrax and sublicenses the right to utilize your name in connection with such Material.
Our Website may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of our Website does not constitute any right or license for you to use such service marks/trademarks, without the prior written permission of the corresponding service mark/trademark owner. Our Website is also protected under international copyright laws. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any portion of our Website is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website does not grant you ownership rights of any kind in our Website.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Goletrax’s Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Goletrax does not warrant that any of the materials on its Website are accurate, complete, or current. Goletrax may make changes to the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. Goletrax does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The materials on Goletrax's Website are provided "as is" Goletrax makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Goletrax does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. The Website serves as a venue for Individuals to purchase ebooks, interact with the product and other users. Neither Goletrax nor the Website has control over the quality or fitness for a particular function of a product. Goletrax likewise has no control over the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the User-submitted details and makes no representations or warranties about any info on the Site.
THE WEBSITE AND ALL DETAILS, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE APPLICATION) AND SERVICES CONSISTED OF ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED BY Goletrax ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. Goletrax MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE OPERATION OF THIS Website OR THE INFO, MATERIAL, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES CONSISTED OF ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE POINTED OUT IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
TO THE COMPLETE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, Goletrax DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND PHYSICAL FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Goletrax DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE; DETAILS, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE APPLICATION) OR SERVICES CONSISTED OF ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE; ITS SERVERS; OR EMAIL SENT FROM Goletrax ARE WITHOUT VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. Goletrax WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE Website OR FROM ANY DETAILS, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE APPLICATION) OR SERVICES CONSISTED OF ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU WITH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE POINTED OUT IN WRITING. UNDER NO SCENARIO SHALL Goletrax'S LIABILITY DEVELOPING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, DESPITE THE REASON FOR ACTION (WHETHER IN AGREEMENT, TORT, BREACH OF SERVICE WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE), GO BEYOND $100.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. By linking to these websites, we do not create or have an affiliation with, or sponsor such third party websites. The inclusion of links within our Website does not constitute any endorsement, guarantee, warranty, or recommendation of such third party websites. Goletrax has no control over the legal documents and privacy practices of third party websites; as such, you access any such third party websites at your own risk.
Site Terms of Service Modifications
Goletrax may revise these Terms of Service for its Website at any time without notice. By using this Website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
The laws of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions shall govern any claim relating to Goletrax’s Website, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
You accept defend, indemnify, and hold safe Goletrax, its affiliates, and their corresponding officers, directors, agents and workers, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation affordable legal, accounting, and other provider charges, affirming or resulting from (i) any Content of most material You offer to the Site, (ii) Your use of any Content, or (iii) Your breach of the terms of these Terms. Goletrax will provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, match, or case.
Our Legal Terms shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in New Jersey, United States and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Jersey, United States without regard to conflict of law principles. In addition, you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts. Any cause of action by you with respect to our Website, must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. Should any part of our Legal Terms be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that any Content in our Website conflicts or is inconsistent with our Legal Terms, our Legal Terms shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of our Legal Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The rights of Goletrax under our Legal Terms shall survive the termination of our Legal Terms.
1. Goletrax reserves the right to delete an account permanently due to breach of these terms of service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site, App or services.
2. Violation of Goletrax's Terms of Service may get your account deleted permanently.
3. Users with deleted accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Goletrax’s site or app.
4. Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account deleted may contact Goletrax for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
5. Goletrax may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Goletrax will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
6. You understand and agree that if you use Goletrax after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Goletrax will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
1. Goletrax will not give you a refund for purchased eBooks. Make sure to double-check the eBook details before placing the order. If after purchasing the eBook there is an error or something is wrong, the author is responsible for refunding your money.
2. Purchased eBooks will be available in your Library to read and interact.
3. Users or authors can read purchased eBooks after downloaded it.
4. If the user deleted the account, all purchased eBooks will be permanently deleted.
5. Once a user buys an eBook, that particular eBook will be available to read or download. Users will have lifetime access to the ebook file. The ebook won’t be available to purchase from anyone.
Users and Authors Terms
1. Each eBook you sell and successfully complete, a revenue of 80% of the purchase amount goes to your account.
2. Authors will pay the PayPal or Stripe transaction fee after successfully making a sale. The transaction fee will be taken from the 80%.
3. Authors may not sell eBooks that don’t belong to them. Also, we don’t allow Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement. We have the right to delete the account or remove the author from our site.
5. If you delete the account, all purchased eBooks and contents will be permanently deleted.
Goletrax abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and other applicable laws. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on a site that is controlled or operated by Goletrax (such as http://www.goletrax.com) that is claimed to be infringing, in which case we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the person who submitted the affected material so that they may make a counter notification, also in accordance with the DMCA.
Goletrax does not control content hosted on third party websites, and cannot remove content from sites it does not own or control. If you are the copyright owner of content hosted on a third party site, and you have not authorized the use of your content, please contact the administrator of that website directly to have the content removed.
Before serving either a Notice of Infringing Material or Counter-Notification, you may wish to contact a lawyer to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. The following notice requirements are intended to comply with Goletrax’s rights and obligations under the DMCA and, in particular, section 512(c), and do not constitute legal advice.
NOTICE TO COPYRIGHT OWNERS
If you believe material posted on or linked to or from this site is infringing, please provide a written, signed notice of infringement (a "DMCA Notice") to the designated agent at the Goletrax, by email, at the contact us form provided on our contact page. Such DMCA Notice should be in the form set forth below, which is consistent with the form suggested by the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "DMCA").
Pursuant to federal law you may be held liable for damages and attorneys' fees if you make any material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure whether content located on or accessible via a link from the Website infringes your copyright, you should contact an attorney.
All Notifications should include the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. The copyright owner, its agent, or the law does not authorize a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notifications should be sent to our e-mail: [email protected]
Please note: The DMCA provides that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you make a false or bad faith allegation of copyright infringement by using this process. If you are not sure what your rights are, or whether a copyright has been infringed, you should check with a legal advisor first.
We don't support this file type We don't support this file type
Please upload a different image file type. We support: JPG, JPEG or PNG. Please upload a different image file type. We support: JPG, JPEG or PNG.OK